Marketing tips for new craft brewers and any company trying to ride a wave
“Brewers entering the crowded field need all the help they can get.”
MarketWatch columnist Jason Notte talks about 6 tips on how to get a Craft Brewery going.
These tips are great not only for new brewers but any company that wants to talk directly to their customer. Telling your story is critical to stand out from the crowd – especially if your customer is passionate about your product – like craft beer. Linkz and SKU Marketing makes your story available right from the bottle of beer – and is as easy to create as a Facebook post . . .
- A Compelling narrative: “… lends authenticity to your brewery and gives both writers and readers something to latch on to besides the beer. It’s this element that lends your brewery its personality and sets it apart from others.“
- Innovation: “Your back story is great, but craft beer drinkers also want to know what you’re adding to the equation.”
- Local ties: “Sewing yourself into the fiber of the community not only builds equity, but it enhances your narrative.”
- The beer: “You have to keep your beers not only good, but relevant, and playing nicely with similarly talented brewers tends to help.”
- Adaptation: “If you’re just starting out and building your narrative, make sure you’re pushing your beer’s boundaries, maintaining its quality and making nice with your neighbors.”
- Giving nothing away: “A foam koozie or hefeweizen glass — or even free samples — won’t get folks to notice your brewery. Inviting someone down for a tasting or pointing them to your table at a festival, however, certainly might.”
Contact us today to find out how SKU Marketing can deliver your story right from your beer bottle, or can, or yes, even from a foam koozie.