How do I add music?
Actually, this was really very easy.
- Put your .mp3 in your “Public” Dropbox folder
- Get the “Public” link – on PC, right click on the file and select the “Copy Public Link” menu item
- Paste that link into a button or panel of the Microsite.
- The link should look something like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/xxx/xxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxx.mp3
- Format the Dropbox link so it will play in a browser.
- <b>3. Mauro Giuliani – The Butterfly </b><br><br><audio controls> <source src=”dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/xxx/xxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxx.mp3″ type=”audio/mpeg”> Your browser does not support the audio element. </audio>
- The “<b>xxxx</b>” simply makes the track name bold
- The multiple “<br>s” simply makes the audio controls drop below the track name
- I think this sort of list is best in a panel like in my site because it’s easy to get an overview of all the songs and it’s easier to make linkages.